Monday, February 27, 2006

I guess I'm just getting old or something...

So I went to the mall this weekend...needed to get me some new jeans. I've been holding out for a while now. I've got some pants that are still in good shape, but they're a little tight. I thought old Billy might be able to help me get back in 'em.

My main problem was that the "nice" jeans that I wear to work are getting a little old and they get those stupid holes in the back by the pockets. What the hell is it with jeans that they always wear out right there by the inner sides of the back pockets? Its always the first to go! Of course the crotch is the next thing...nothing like going to your job with one of the boys hanging out!

Anyway, my jeans are getting old and I needed a new pair or four. I'm a big enough man to tell you that my mother and stepdad were here this weekend...I'm also a big enough man to tell you that my Mommy bought me a new pair of shoes (which I really needed) and a pair of jeans this weekend. Hey, I'm a big boy, I can fend for myself!

In all reality, I'm very thankful that my Mom came to see me and that she did this for me...she's going to be mad when she reads this...but after she left I went and bought another pair of jeans and 3 pairs of Khaki pants..sorry Mom, but I needed them.

Let's get to the damn point!

So we're looking for a good pair of jeans and they are no where to be found. All you can get are jeans that are pre-stained, pre-ripped, pre-run over, and pre-holed in the damn back pockets. Well hell!!!! I've already got jeans like that, what the hell am I doing out shopping? The problem is that I've got a real job. They don't like me coming to work in jeans that look like I've worn them since 2001 (holy shit, its 2006). I need some whole pants...and they're just not readily available. I'm going to have to start wearing Rustler's (not that there is anything wrong with some big bastard that can whip my ass wearing rustler's) or something like that.

Well, I guess I'm getting old, and not so cool anymore (I think I'm starting to find out that I was never cool in the first place) but I just went to the store and bought me some nice Khaki dress pants. I never thought it would happen...nope....not a chance...but I give up! I refuse to pay 50 bucks for a pair of pants that looks like they spent a week in Acuna (and I do know what that will do to you!) so I'll just look like the guy who's trying to climb the corporate ladder. Next thing you know I'll be shaving on a regular basis (not so fast!!!)

Kids these days and the damn clothes they wear!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home