Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been a real bad boy...

I don't know why I've been doing it so much...but I just can't seem to get my ducks in a row.

I've been completely ignoring my blogging. I don't know why, I've had things to say...but its just been so hard to find the time. I mean I've had time, but just not the right time.

Plus, for the first time what seems to be a long while I've been writing some music again. I need new stuff, and it's just been drifting out of my head into oblivion for the last several months.

So I promise to start posting more...I've been wanting to get back into renting, but felt that I wasn't doing my renters or rentees any good by not posting.

So I'm going off to watch the first part of the cowboys game and then it's sit down time with the guitar...I'll let you know how it goes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

The game Kicked. Fucking. Ass. I dunno 'bout you, but I'm fairly well impressed with Tony Romo as a back-up (an in my opinion "heir apparent" to the quarterback throne). Drew Henson can burn in hell for all I care.

Hope the guitar-fest is relaxing,
K.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

Coolish blog,,I'll be back

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it rocks that the music is coming toyou again. Go with that! I love music, it's always been in my soul. Did you know Richard Dreyfus is BP?(Mr Holland's Opus - speaking of music but he's not really a musician random thought)

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just blog when you feel like it. You know how our minds kinda think of a ton of things to blog about all at once? Well, I go into blogger, to create a new post & write whatever subject I'm thinking of, like: I hate clowns. Then I just save that as a draft.
I probably have 10 or 15 'subjects' I can write about with varying degrees of effort.
Just an idea.
ps...what about the cat family? did you post those pics?

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home