Thursday, August 10, 2006

And the Winner is...

This chick!!

I like her because she left me a comment and played along

BUT

She's knocking FOAD Thursday...hmmm...oh well....

It was a fair and impartial drawing (don't ask me how...I did it...and that's good enough)

Yes, I was hoping Jane would win...but it didn't happen....I may send her something anyway!

So Luin, we need to talk...I need some specifics...but you do have 200 credits coming your way....

I'm thinking about having another contest or two in the near future...by the way....go see the Filipina!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...what 200 credits? Thank you...all though I'm confused...care to explain?

BE Name: Luin
Likes: Long walks on a beach.
Dislikes: People who smell funny.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home