Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Random Stuff

So much to say...So Little Time!!!

I've taken on a new renter and once again I picked the one that just made me laugh. There were some very good offers out there to choose from, but I was in need of a good laugh and Grand-Pa fits the bill!

I've got a new real life roommate (what, there's life outside blogger?), and that's brought on some changes. It's a good friend of mine who is out of a place for a while. He brings with him two dogs, which interferes a bit with my three cats. So now his dogs are in the back yard and the cats are full time indoor animals (damnit). They're getting a hell of a deal seeing that its 145 degrees every freaking day. Maybe Al Gore has something going with this movie of his. Maybe he should keep flying and driving all over the world to promote his idea of not flying and driving so much.

Lots of topics coming at you fast here.

Why is there a call for the U.S. to step in to the crisis in the Middle East? (Which we're doing) When we get into something, we are criticized or criticize ourselves for putting our nose in other people's business. When we stay out of stuff we are criticized for not stepping in. I'm just a dumb hick from Texas...somebody fill me in! I read consecutive blogs today while surfing, one basically said that "W" was trying to take over the world and was a horrible tyrant, and the next said that Bush was failing as a leader by not taking charge of the problems between Israel and Lebanon. This has been a controversial Presidential term, but how the hell can the guy win? You couldn't pay me enough to be President!

p.s. I inhaled

My idea on how to stop terrorism...No More Virgins! So these guys think they are going to be awaited in the afterlife by a harem of virgins??? I say that we just make it law that once a girl is of the right age (perverts!) that they be coupled with a little would be terrorist and they do the nasty. Then their are no virgins to await in the afterlife, and maybe these guys wouldn't be so pissed off if they just got some every now and then. But we have lots of work to do to rid the world of the virgins who are already here...so everyone get naked and jump in a pile!

To the comment left on my blog by this chick who hates Texas...you can read the set up and comments here. Anyway sweetie, your comment saying that you can't have your own idea in Texas is absolutely ridiculous. That's like saying Everyone in San Francisco is gay or everyone in New York is rude or everyone in France is a pussy. I sent her a note telling her she should come down by Austin, because we're all just a bunch of crazy weirdos here...They even promote keeping it that way My advice for you would be to leave your selfish fiance and move back to Kansas...and take your little dog too! If you're not happy now, what makes you think you will be later on in life?

Ahh, the headlines...the top stories...and right beside the continuing coverage on Israel/Lebanon (hey, are the American troops still in Iraq...I haven't heard much about them) is the plea from Stephen King for J.K. Rowling not to kill Harry Potter. Because this would be a tragedy. It would be another loss of an innocent life!!!

I say kill him!!!

He should be shot for letting the little dainty Ron take the heart of Hermione (I had to google that, I didn't know how to spell her name) I mean, she is growing up to be pretty hot! You know that if Potter does die then there are seriously going to be some people who mourn him...and I'm not talking about in the book...that's weird! She could, and probably will have, threatening calls and e-mails and letters. It's just a book folks!!!

I was in a blog carnival featuring Rowling, you can read it here.

Speaking of death threats and killing and man this still irks me...Can you believe that Andrea Yates is not awaiting her execution? I know that some people rejoice that she was freed. It was a win for the mentally ill in America...errr!!! She drowned all her kids, one by one, and then laid 4 of them out on the bed. The tub she drowned them in had vomit and shit in it. This wasn't like the drowning in the movies where the guy shakes a little bit and then dies. These kids fought for air...the fought for life...the fought so much that they literally shit themselves. Everytime I run across another story about her, I just want to fucking scream!

Today is the anniversary of the University of Texas Tower shootings...talk about another fucking Pyscho. Charles Whitman...if he wouldn't have ate a couple slugs that day, he might have gotten off for reasons of insanity.

Anyway, I'm off to play some music tonight. Going to be solo acoustic...bound to be a good time. Would you like to hear me sing?

Hmmm...Technorati Tags??? Al Gore, Terrorist, Virgins, Harry Potter, Andrea Yates, Charles Whitman, Inhaled? There is so much to choose from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home