Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Truth!

I decided a few months ago(well, it seems like a couple of months, but I think its been close to a year or so) that I needed to become more involved or at least more informed when it came to this world's politics.

I was feeling the need for association. I was looking to form my opinion on whether I was a democrat or a republican, or at least who I agree with more...it turns out I'm just trying to see which one I trust less.

So now I think we've just got a white house full of snakes (but they are our little snakes!) and I'm all of the sudden feeling really guilty for being so rude to the real reptiles.

I'm choosing not to choose, which by the old adage just makes me part of the problem.

Well, maybe so...but what I won't stand for is false degradation or the spreading of lies by people who don't care that their lies effect all those people who don't care to see that they are lies.

So this e-mail about Social Security and the Democrat's influence on it is going around, and I decided to expose it...or most of it...and I still hate Al Gore.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/sschanges.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home