Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Politically Bipolar

I drove about 1000 miles this weekend...lots of time to think!

I spent several hours on the drive home today listening to radio talk shows. Its interesting getting policital views (and seeing the left and right influences through different programs) from different hosts from different states.

I see the United States as one big bipolar nation. We swing from right to left with every issue, action, and leader. Sometimes we're stable and sometimes the pendulum doesn't swing in full motion...but the whole thing is...we are politically bipolar. You can say you are on the left or on the right...you can say you're neither...but think about the nation as a whole and the way it reacts as a whole.

Ahh...we're all just another nut in the jar!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I agree. Neither party can represent me, or would want me with my views that span both sides. It's too bad there's no room for a political candidate that can think outside his or her party.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home