Thursday, June 15, 2006

Kentucky Friend Chicken

Dangit...I'm ranting again.

I can't help it...there are just so many things going on in this world that just piss me off!

I think the main problem is that I put gas in my truck today...every time I put gas in the tank...I get really really agitated.

Or maybe I just need to quit reading the news!

So yesterday I read this story http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/business/article.adp?id=20060613105009990014&cid about this group who is suing KFC for frying their chicken in oil that is full of Trans Fat. I'll admit, that I don't really know a whole lot about trans fat, good fat, real fat, or any other fat. What I do know is that I can't remember anytime someone called fried chicken healthy.

It's Fried Chicken...I'ts Fried...In Oil...It's not healthy.

But we do live in a country where we can sue Marlboro because we smoke too much or sue McDonalds because their hot coffee was too hot. Criminals who hurt themselves while victimizing innocent people can sue those people and win. I think I'm going to sue blogger because I seem to be getting addicted to this whole blogging thing.

It's Fried Chicken!!! If you don't want your arteries to be full of gunk, eat a fucking salad!!!

I guess I just hate the way things are turning out. What you do is go out and screw up, and then blame someone else for it. Everyone else is to blame, and that's that. Me and a buddy of mine got drunk some years ago and hit a median and rolled a car. We should have sued Chevrolet for making a car that would roll, and the city of Dallas for putting that concrete median in the middle of Abrams avenue.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you I never whine a little, but I think it's a sad world where no one will take any responsibility for their own actions.

On a brighter note, I'm really starting to love Thursday. I know that I've mentioned before that on Thursdays I like to read http://www.ocweekly.com/columns/ask-a-mexican/ask-a-mexican/25306/ because its just good stuff. It's both comical and informative. Now I've got a new Thursday read for you...for any of you that just get pissed off and want to slap someone every now and then, you should definitely read this http://janelovestarzan.com/

Well, until I get pissed again....adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with ya 100% Like the militatry adn underage drinking. If you are 18 you are old enough to die for your country but you ain't old enough to get drunk. There is a lot of stupid things going on and there is pretty much nothing we CAN do about it except complain and pray.. Hope you have a better day and hey---gotta have the KFC!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home