Monday, June 05, 2006

Italian?

I got some exciting news today...The Texas WettNex are being played on Italian radio!!! We were also given a good review (so I've been told)at www.lonestartime.com . I say I've only been told this, because I can't read Italian.

I'd give a free cd to someone who could translate this for me (correctly!!) They've promised me an English version, but it'll be a few days and I'm extremely impatient.

For any of you who like to review music, you should go to www.lonestarmusic.com and give the WettNex a review. Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

That's pretty cool! I like to write reviews, I'll have to order a CD and do that.

Check out bootliquor.com I think Roy over there has been known to play listener submissions.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home