Friday, April 21, 2006

Stupid!

Sometimes Stupid isn't what you think it is. Sometimes its nothing at all. Sometimes its someone or something...or sometimes its nothing. Somtimes its a feeling or sometimes its what fills the void where feeling should be.

So here I sit stupid...wondering where you are. Wondering where I've sent you to. Some stupid place. Sometimes I remember the the stupid things we did and the stupid way you made me feel and I wonder why I was so stupid to send it all away. Or was it stupid of me to think it would ever be. Sometims I just wish the stupid world would give someone a stupid chance. Maybe I just wish I could give this stupid world a chance.

Maybe, I just wish this world wasn't so stupid.

I strongly believe that this stupid world let me be happy for the first time in a long tome to show me how crazy-stupid I could be. It drew the happiness out to expose the stupidness...and prevailed...and I'm so stupid I let it overcome me...but I can only be so stupid for so long.

At some point you have to shut up and take back your stupid life.

Is there a chance to say, "Hey, this was all stupid...let's do it another way"? Well let's do it another way.

Sleep is stupid. Why does sleep come for me at its whim? Why can't I control sleep? Sleep is stupid too! Can't I control all things stupid? Does stupid control me? Or does stupid just trick me? Stupid control! Stupid Sleep! Stupid Dreams! Stupid Stupid!

And your the only one that ever made me feel this way...so stupid...what do you have?

What do you have?

I know....but is it so stupid? Am I just stupid? And when did Stupid start trying to be a good thing?

Are there stupid heroes?

Are there stupid saints?

Am I so stupid?

Do I really feel this stupid way about you? Will you ever feel that stupid way about me? Did you ever? Will you again?

If you do...and if I do...will this stupid world ever give us a chance? Is there a chance? Is it a stupid chance or a stupid chance?

Do I want a chance?

Do you?

Or is this all just really stupid?

Stupid heart
Stupid brain
stupid love
stupid sleep
stupid fears
stupid tears
stupid me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post really challenged me to think. Then I got frustrated and decided it was too much thinking for me. As stubborn as I am, I just could not let it go, so I went to dictionary.com and found the following definition for stupid:

Stupid

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

After looking at the definition, I came to the conclusion that we are all "stupid" at some point in our lives, but I would have to say that I do not think #1, #3, or #5 would apply to you. They might apply to the some of situations in your blog, but definitley not to you personally. You are so smart, it is not even funny. It seems to me that smart is a label that you have always wanted to ban from yourself. I am not sure why that is, but it leaves me stupid (as in the stupid in #4 above)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home