Monday, July 17, 2006

Turn off the Mic!!!

Disclaimer: I'm on the verge of a little dip, which is very unfortunate seeing I have a busy week ahead, and so I have felt the urge to be really nasty with my talk all day long.

Fuck! Sometimes it just makes me feel better to say it...Fuck, fuck, fuck...fuck Yeah!

So anyway, "W" slipped up and said a few candid things to the PM. OOOOOPS!

I wonder how things like this really happen. I wonder if George called Blair today and said something like, "Thanks a fucking lot dick face...as if I don't have to put up with enough fucking scrutiny already! You fucked me...yep, You fucked me! I oughta whip your ass!"

Because this is what I would probably do...and if I didn't want anyone to know about the couple times I have ended up in the pokey...or the few times I inhaled...or that time with the three midget strippers...all right...there weren't three...then I might run for the big office and maybe just win.

I do think its funny, watching the different news mediums today...seeing how they each took different snippets of the conversation. Why can't we all just be honest?

Think about this...I walk into work tomorrow and say, "Man, I'm really fucking hungry this morning. I hope the Taco Lady shows up early, I'm so hungry I could eat a fucking dog this morning." (I don't really talk like that at work)

Now channel 67 reports on my entrance this way...Wren was quoted, "I'm fucking hungry so I'm going to eat a fucking dog."

Channel 68 (they're on my side!)..."I'm hungry, I hope the lady shows up early so I could eat this morning."

Channel 69 would report..."I'm fucking the Taco Lady this morning!"

This is how it works.

I hate politics.

The Texas WettNex are on the roots charts . If you don't know the WettNex please visit their site at www.texaswettnex.com or the MySpace at www.myspace.com/thetexaswettnex or you can go learn more about me at www.myspace.com/michaelwren

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

channel 69 would be the most intersting one.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I love coming to your blog. You always have such a different perspective & add humor to things I otherwise wouldn't see.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

It's like Ben Folds' song "Rocking The Suburbs", hilarious lyrics, and the guy's got some chops on the keyboards.

"you'd better look out because i'm gonna say fuck..."

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home