Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stupid Blogger!

Screw You Blogger!!! This is the second time tonight you have chosen not to post my blog. The second time that I've spent my time on posting something for you to choose not to post it.

Oh, maybe I should write the blog in another application and then copy it to blogger?

Well yeah, I used to do that but I got tired of having to go back and put all the punctuation back in because you kept deleting it!!! It took me as long to find and fix all the mistakes as it did to write them damn post.

Screw You Blogger...no, no...Fuck you Blogger!!!

So here's the scoop on the blog I've written TWICE tonight. This is the shortened version!

I posted last night that I couldn't sleep and it turned around and bit me in the ass. See, I think I ate some funny chicken at the Chinese buffet on Monday, and my stomach has been not so good the last couple of days. I was late to work yesterday, and missed today because it felt like someone planted their cowboy boot square in my midsection. So the fetal position was my choice position of the day. I didn't have much choice but to sleep today, there's not much else you can do in the fetal position unless you're extremely flexible.

Let's see, I was trying to link something in my post(s) that I was writing...let's see...everyone please click on www.myspace.com/joelhofmann band and if you do that you have to go to my band website www.texaswettnex.com or on myspace www.myspace.com/thetexaswettnex and of course I tried to sit in with Joel's band last night at www.rileystavern.com

Okay, then I was trying to get you all to go to http://deadsilence.wordpress.com
I've been sitting here for several hours reading blogs over at www.blogexplosion.com You need to check this one out. This is a blog dedicated to Serial Killers...I'm not the biggest fan of serial killers...but I do like to watch forensic science shows...and serial killers always make for the best show.

All Right, well if this one doesn't post (which I'm going to copy the text this time) well I'm done for the night. If you are reading this then you'll know that I didn't go crazy and decide to bash my computer's brains in!

2 Comments:

Blogger flic said...

Yeah, I could read you!

And I'm saying hello. I saw that you stopped in at Dead Silence (and now you mention the site here).

Why isn't Blogger posting? Is this usual for you, or has it just happened with this post?

FYI: Use this code for links:

Where [] = <>

[a href=http://yoursite.com]Site Title[/a]

Like this:

flic at Balloon

10:23 AM  
Blogger Firehead4 said...

When you say blogger's not posting, are you talking about the delay of not adding the post immediately? I've been having that problem. It's in the archives, but not on the main page!
Grrr!
http://artforcoffeessake.blogspot.com/

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home