Monday, July 24, 2006

Rental Property With a Great View

So I've decided to try this whole rental thing.

Please welcome my very first renter, The Watchlist, to the page. I tell you that it was a tough decision on who to choose. There are some really great blogs out there. In the end I had to go with my gut, and my gut said it was hurting from laughing so much at some of Watch's post.

It's not all fun and games over there though...we may not always agree on the subject, but he does take on some important issues! Plus I'm hoping by having him on the show for a week that I'll get one of those cool weiner roasters.

So be sure to go by and tell him hello.

Is it against the ethics of blogging to battle your renter???

For those of you that didn't make it, you all had great blogs and hopefully we can do this again sometime.

Other news is that my blog has made the Best of Me Symphony again...its all the way at the bottom this time...but go over there and check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger theWatchList said...

Hey! Thanks for the rents and the compliments.

While reading through your blog I know one thing we do agree on...

On June 7 you said "what the hell was Brad thinking when he left Jennifer Anniston" This was in a rant about why do we care about celebrity shit... I agree 100%. I don't care how many times Paris Hilton crapped this weekend. But seriously, Jennifer Anniston is smoking hot. The only thing Angelina Jolie has going for her is that she is insane and god bless wild crazy chicks. In my opinion, crazy automatically bumps em up the hot-o-meter a couple of notches.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out your renter. He has some pretty interesting ideas.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home