Thursday, August 03, 2006

If You're Going to Play in Texas...

You've got to have a griddle in the band...

Yep, I've been scoping them out for months now, but I finally pulled the trigger and bought me a griddle. Made Eggs and Bacon last night...AT THE SAME TIME!

Note...start bacon before eggs...oh well.

Anway, the little girl cat has started to like me again...I think she read my blog and started feeling bad. I mean, she isn't snuggling up to me or anything like that, but she does bite me in a much more playful way now...and doesn't seem to mind if I'm in the same room as her anymore.

I'm just rambling on here...I have so much to say but can't seem to collect it all. My mind hasn't been right for the last couple of days.

I want to be funny...its more fun to be funny. I have things to be funny, but just not the umph to be....errr!!!

If you like funny you should definitely check out my renter or you could read past post by me that I thought were funny like this one, or this one, and maybe this one. You have to read the second one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this blog.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home