Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just a few more hours

Then I'm going to give some shit away...don't know why??? Well, there's a reason for that.

I've got a new roomie...you need to check out the Brat. I basically picked her because I've always wanted to spend some time with a hot young Filipina...err...I mean...well...

Truth be told...two things caught my attention. First thing was her favorite lunch (if you click her blog you'll know what it is) and anyone who will put themself singing (even if slightly off key) on their blog is cool with me.

I'm inviting her to post something here sometime this week...feel free to post whatever you want...I can take it.

While voting on some Blog Explosion battles today I ran across this post which then led to me to this post and I think I'll be checking back on both these girls in the near future. Good girls you take home to mother, bad girls you take home for yourself!!!

Which leads me to my next question...I've been taking an ass-whooping in the battle of the blogs here lately. I mean, its really gotten ugly. I know I haven't posted much worth reading lately, but geez...I think I got beat by a blank blog with a picture of Osama on it the other day. I often wonder if people even read the blogs they vote on when they battle, or if they just wait the 20 seconds and then collect their credits...especially the ones for 8 credits.

I think that last thing happens alot when there is much on the line so I started only going in at 25 or 35...still getting licked...and not the good way! Oh well...I promise to start getting back into the swing of things soon...just been crazy lately.

I'm not asking for votes, just that you go collect your credits and then come back and stay a little while.

Oh, and just to prove that I try to read the blogs I vote on, even the big ones by the Burger...I never saw that guy having such a smoking hot girlfriend...and I wonder if the girl down the page a little bit is available. I'm going to be visiting Watch's blog every Wednesday for sure!

I also learned that my aforementioned Delilah was kind of a geek back in the day, but now her vibe is super sexy (hmmm...Stilletos) and I have to take time out to be serious. Cat's idea about society's effects and people "Pretending to be 'normal'" makes a lot of sense to me.


Well, I've gotta run...seems like its all I've been doing lately...and pretty much all I see in the near future...I need a laptop! I'll be back at 12 to draw names...right now there are just a few names in the hat...so, good chances for Luin, Jane, Iowacorn, John, and Steph. Family members aren't eligible to win! Sorry Mom. 2oo credits may be on the line.

Well, I'll be back soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a blog world virgin... I have no idea how I got in the hat... and what do I do with 200 credits if my name comes out of the hat? just a tad confused.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey handsome...thanks for having me here..Have i said that already? anyway, that video isnt a big deal really (LOL) i just got crazy once in a while especially when i get lonely. Its my pleasure to be posting something here, one that should be worth reading i guess. What about HNT, huh? LOL. Anyway, most of the times, you got my vote except when you are battling with my online buddies. Cheers! - Jen

1:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how I have such a smoking hot girlfriend either...I'm not rich, I'm fairly retarded, vulgar and immature...yeah, I'm confused about that too.

Glad you checked the blog. Rock on.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home