Thursday, August 03, 2006

My First Time

For FOAD Thursday...crap...I need a button! Maybe next time.

So I always like to go visit Jane's site on Thursday for the FOAD and channel some of my own anger out through her.

I wasn't going to ever join in...just watch from the sideline...but this morning she was going to sit this one out...seems like no one had pissed her off...What was I going to do? How am I going to make it? It turns out she has come around and done got pissed off...so I'm feeling much better....but once you get the old ball rolling sometimes it won't stop until it crashes into something.

So, for my first time....Fuck Off And Die

1. I'm not naming names, most people I work with will know from the description...but It's not my fault you forgot to call in the order you wanted first thing this morning in until this afternoon, it's not my fault that you bid the job too low and are losing money because you didn't realize my prices have gone up in the last 8 years, it's not my fault that you're guys don't show up to work on time, and it's not my fault you're a fucking moron...so...FOAD

2. Sales people...sales people...you call and you make your pitch and I say I'm not really interested...you don't understand politeness so you got to pitch #2 and I tell you that I'm still not interested and I'm a little bit busy...you don't understand how anyone wouldn't want pitch #1 or pitch#2 and ask me to explain why I don't want your product...well, because I want you to FOAD.

3. People who base their entire existence on the lives of celebrities...why are you so fucking lame? I don't care about Brittany and whatever her husbands name is or if they're still married, I don't care about Tom Cruise's baby being real or not, I don't care about Paris or Nicole or Jessica or that dude she was married to or anybody fucking else. I really don't care about Mel Gibson getting drunk and spewing slurs. Is his career ruined??? Who fucking cares....and for all of you who commit your life to following theirs...FOAD...it'd be better for you...put the cheetos down cheese dicks!

4. To those people who book shows for clubs...I fucking hate you all (except for the ones that have booked us) No, I don't want to send you countless e-mails and feel like the annoying fucks from #2. I don't want to call and call and call to have you act like an arrogant asshole once I get through. I don't care how many cds you see across your desk everyday, I'm selfish fuck face, I just want you to listen to mine. I just want a simple answer...yes you can play here...or no you can't...If you quit giving me the run around, I'll quit calling so much....So until I come to your club...FOAD

by the way...you should go to www.tossmmusic.com or www.radiofreetexas.org and request a song by the Texas WettNex. My suggestion for a good FOAD Thursday would be a song I penned myself...several years ago...probably on a Thursday...its called Get You Ass On Out Of Here. Go listen to it here

Feeling better...catch ya later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo your virgin voyage!! I'm glad you're finally doing the FOAD Thursdays!! w00t!!

ps...the link on my site wasn't going to your blog, so i fixed it. :D

9:23 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Congrats on joining in the fun.

I have something I like to use when telemarketers call.

"Hail Satan, Prince of Darkness. Oh, I'm sorry, I can't talk right now--I have a chicken with an open vein here."

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home