Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a little tag

this is a little extra note to yesterday's post...

Maybe I should save this for FOAD Thursday...but hey...

OH Mr. Foley...

So now the ex-legislator (well, his lawyer)is telling the world that he is gay...NO Shit?! Because bounds of straight men sexually solicit underage boys...He is also claiming that he was molested by a clergyman when he was a teenager...Don't Care...I understand that there is much drama from adolescent assaults, but this is too commonly used as an excuse. He also claims that all his "mishaps" occurred while he was under the influence of alcohol...Bull Shit!...and he already boned that excuse. Seems there were a few instances where he was communicating with a boy, while he was in session...he claims he has never been under the influence while at work...but never had contact with a Page while sober...so Mr. Foley now finds himself somewhere up stream and seems to has lost his paddle.

If I were a member of the gay community, I would be very upset with the "admission" because whether you are heterosexual or homosexual, there still is no excuse for a grown man or woman to sexually solicit a minor. It almost seems if he's saying, "I'm gay and that is the reason I acted the way I did" Which is not right!

Also, I'm not saying that in my daily routine I don't see a girl that I see "attractive" and then realize that she's a little too young for me...its happened...these damn girls are growing up fast!!! but what I don't do is try to make contact with them...or ask them if I make them horny!

And, as a member of the Alcoholic community, I do not agree with him making us drunks look bad...I often see young girls in public when I've had a few...and I still don't ask them if I make them horny!

I don't know why I can't get over this deal...I think because its just more proof to my theory that everyone in office is a heinous villain...they don't always start that way...but there's something in the water (or evidently the Cognac) up there that makes them turn that way...and we elect these people!

Oh Well...

Tags: ,, ,

2 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Most pedophiles are not gay. Sounds like he is just trying to find a excuse that works.

I just hope he gets what he deserves.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it up to the fundamentalists to destroy the country with their kinkiness.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home